Pages

Welcome!

'The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.' ~Vincent Van Gogh~



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Goals for the Week

Seems there is never enough time to do everything you want to do.  Days go by quickly, then the next thing you know, a week has gone by, month, year.... where does it go!?!  I have decided that I need to be diligent with making goals for myself, AND meeting those goals.  I am going to put it in writing so I have a bit more responsibility to them.
 
I will be entering the Tiny Treasures Exhibit in October (see below), so the first goal is to get a few new paintings done within the specifications of the show.  This is only my second show, and very excited about it.
 
TAA Tiny Treasures Annual Exhibit at the Hermitage Foundation in Norfolk,
VA
Exhibit duration: Thursday October 21nd to November 23rd, 2010.
Opening Reception: Thursday October 21at 6-9PM

My next goal is to establish my pricing standards and get them out to the public.  Doesn't sound too difficult, right?  Well, let me tell you, it is!  But I am getting close to having it all figured out... I think.

Next on my list is to start on my first commission painting.  This is very exciting to me, and I am anxious to fulfill this commitment and hopefully fulfill my customers' expectations. 

I'll check back in later in the week and let you know how things are progressing.  Have a great week!  If you have any comments, please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galleries Showing my Art

  • Fine Art America
  • Riverview Art Gallery, Portsmouth, VA
  • Jester's Galler Shop, Suffolk, VA