Pages

Welcome!

'The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.' ~Vincent Van Gogh~



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gallery Wall

It's been a while since I've written, but it's been a busy time!  I have started a few new ventures with my work. I'll give you a quick run down now, and next week I'll go into more details.

  • My favorite restaurant, Sushi Aka (in Suffolk, VA), is displaying five new paintings of mine.
  • I have started selling prints on Fine Art America, and have sold three pieces in the past two weeks.  Please visit the site!
  • Next week I am going to set up my wall display at Riverview Gallery in Portsmouth, VA to show my work.  I'm hopeful to get some business there.
Here is a couple shots of my latest work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galleries Showing my Art

  • Fine Art America
  • Riverview Art Gallery, Portsmouth, VA
  • Jester's Galler Shop, Suffolk, VA