Pages

Welcome!

'The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.' ~Vincent Van Gogh~



Friday, July 15, 2011

Hometowns

In April 2011, a friend of mine, Christa, brought me an old, worn postcard from her hometown of Bad Neustadt, Germany.  She asked if I would do two paintings from the pictures on the postcard.  Of course I said yes, I'd love to.  I was so happy she had asked me.

A few weeks ago I finished them and presented them to her, framed.  She was very pleased with them, and I was happy I could put her hometown and old memories on paper for her. 

This painting is the town center.  And here is a link to the other painting, which is Salzberg, a castle overlooking the town.
Salzburg, Bad-Neustadt.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day!  Thank you Christa, for the opportunity.

Click here to visit my website. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galleries Showing my Art

  • Fine Art America
  • Riverview Art Gallery, Portsmouth, VA
  • Jester's Galler Shop, Suffolk, VA