Pages

Welcome!

'The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.' ~Vincent Van Gogh~



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is Here!

Happy Spring Everyone!
Even though it's still snowing in places, it is the first day of spring.  Time for the flowers to bloom, birds to hatch, gardens to grow!!  I love spring!  I even peeked in my birdhouse yesterday to see if we had any residents... sure enough we do.
Now that my daffodils and tulips are blooming, I thought it a good time to do some inspired painting for the season, while I anxiously await the warmer weather.
I trying a new technique for my paintings, to loosen things up a bit.  I'm trying the wet in wet technique...  here is one of my recent paintings.  Still have a ways to go with the style, but it's always good to try something new.
Thanks for visiting.

Have a wonderfully creative day! 

Young and Wise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Galleries Showing my Art

  • Fine Art America
  • Riverview Art Gallery, Portsmouth, VA
  • Jester's Galler Shop, Suffolk, VA