Pages

Welcome!

'The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.' ~Vincent Van Gogh~



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Bit of Silly Fun

Hello Friends!

Last week I was able to take a couple days off of work, so I took advantage of that time and spent it in my studio.  I love those kind of days!!!  I worked on some baby animals in watercolor, some I like, some - hmmm - not so much.  Either way, it was alot of fun!!!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed painting them!  Here are a couple of the paintings.  My favorite is the baby monkey, such a silly little face.


A Face only a Mother Could Love


Lil Pup

What kind of fun or silly paintings are you having a good time with???

Please visit my website to see more of my work. And don't forget to subscribe to this blog if you like what you see!!

Thanks for visiting! Happy Painting!

Bonnie
All images are property of Bonnie Schallermeir and may not be copied or  reproduced without written consent from Bonnie Schallermeir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galleries Showing my Art

  • Fine Art America
  • Riverview Art Gallery, Portsmouth, VA
  • Jester's Galler Shop, Suffolk, VA